Yes, gratitude may be in order here, also. So you are welcome.
My main habit lately has been meditation. And reading. And reading about meditation. Subliminal shaping and even some brainwave entrainment has traveled from headphones into ears, as well.
There are many articles and videos on the internet about how beneficial meditation is for you.
This article called “Meditation can Grow Your Brain in Just 8 Weeks” is a must read…with a video from TedTalks to help you understand.
One of my favorite websites, Lifehacker also has a very informative article about meditation. But you can just do a search on meditation and how this ancient practice can help you with many aspects of your life.
I am not really a “Holiday person” and I am not totally sure why except to say that
- I don’t like how the media(i.e. TV, radio, newspapers) starts throwing the holidays at you right after Halloween.
- Some people seem to turn into “Holiday zombies” with the decorating and such. Which is fine. But I am not. So do not try to ‘infect’ me.
- Stores are getting ready for the holidays earlier and earlier every year.
- Although I am not a religious person, I can still say that the true meaning of why Christmas is seems to be lost.
- Many things that happen towards charities go into overdrive during the holidays. These things should be happening all year round.
People call me a Grinch or a Scrooge which is actually pretty stupid because in both movies, said character turns into a ‘holiday zombie’ much to everyone’s holiday happiness. I don’t.
In all truth, December 25th is my favorite day of the year…because it is the farthest possible amount of time till the buildup of the next holiday season.
So I wish you all the best for this holiday season. But really I wish that for you all all the time anyways…