So I have been reading more and more about coconut oil. Eh, I thought. I got plenty of other things I do to help me out physically. Not really too crazy about this one, anyways. But I have changed my mind on coconut oil because of what I found out the oil does for one on a oral hygiene approach.
There are many other awesome benefits of using coconut oil. Here is a good few:
- Coconut oil can have therapeutic effects for several different brain disorders.
- Plenty of populations around the world have thrived for multiple generations eating massive amounts of coconut.
- Coconut oil gets metabolized differently due to its make up and help curb appetite increases energy expediture which obviously can lead to weight loss.
- The lauric acid in coconut oil kill harmful pathogens like bacteria, viruses and fungi helping to prevent infections.
- Coconut oil helps to control blood cholesterol levels which reduces risk of heart disease.
- Coconut oil can be used for cosmetic purposes and to improve the health and appearance of their skin and hair.
- Coconut oil improves calcium and magnesium absorption in the body, which in turn is greatly beneficial to dental and bone health.
There are other things that coconut oil can do but I was concerned about healthy human aspects. Dr. Oz’s site and Authority Nutrition are the sites I got these tidbits from. I personally have not been using coconut oil for more than a few days but I know of several people who have for a long time and have nothing bad to say about using it.
I was totally amazed at this article posted on Huffington Post about addiction. This is a must read and really makes so much sense. Do you think you know what causes addiction? This may just make you rethink your position on that.